(202) 293-5003 email@example.com
Color theory is both the science and art of color. It explains how humans perceive color; how colors mix, match or clash; the subliminal (and often cultural) messages colors communicate; and the methods used to replicate color.
1) Always tell the customer everything you know about their IT environment – keep information from a customer is not the way to build a trust relationship
2) If we do our job well and everything works, people may ask “Why are we paying these guys”. If we mess up, they will ask the same question. That’s why we send monthly executive reports so everyone knows what we are doing behind the curtain...
Hunting for those magic unicorns again? You know the ones; the one that helps you magically improve your search engine positions in the search results! Sorry, no unicorns here. Just lots of hard work. But that doesnt mean you can't find the right tools to make the job easier- we did. Read on to hear about some of our favorite ones.
For all of my Exchange admins and engineers that toil daily on maintaining their Exchange organizations, do you ever find yourself cringing at the thought of performing a service pack, update rollup or cumulative update for your Exchange servers?
Colors - Our attitudes and emotions.
When our eyes take in a color, they communicate with a region of the brain known as the hypothalamus, which sends a cascade of signals to the...
1) Always tell the customer everything you know about their IT environment
2) If we do our job well and everything works, people my ask “why are we paying these guys”. That’s why we send monthly executive reports so the know what is going on behind the curtain.
I don’t really watch much TV, but one of my favorite reality shows is Undercover Boss. This is a show where they take some honcho, give him/her a wig, glasses, perhaps a fake nose and then have them dress down as an entry level worker to go undercover and discover what it is really like to work at their own company...
I have found that there is a large swath of small and mid-sized organizations that will spend a lot of money on the decorum in their office space. At the same time, they will fight tooth and nail to NOT put money into a viable and reliable backup of their organizations critical data.
Yes, the age old adage- every minute counts. Whether it is a professional at the help desk, a senior network engineer, a web master, a software engineer, a designer or a project manager--- every member of our team devotes...
818 Connecticut Ave. NW, Ste. 950 Washington, DC 20006
MadWolf Technologies is so confident in our systems and processes that we now provide a “Best of Breed” service guarantee.
This unbeatable guarantee, on both new and renewed IT Managed Services contracts, offers:
MadWolf Technologies is rebranding the Professional Services team to better focus the services offered by this team: Process Automation Consulting (PAC) Team.