Compensation: Base salary plus bonus based on new sales
employment type: full-time
MadWolf Technologies is seeking a motivated Technical MSP Sales Representative with an outgoing personality coupled with the ability to explain complex IT topics in simple terms. In this business development role, the successful candidate with will closely with the owner and founder of MadWolf as well as other members of the sales and marketing team to drive direct new revenue from net new and existing customers.
This is a full-time salaried position with bonus incentives possible, tied to new sales generated from both net new customers as well as a supplied book of business.
Starting pay is dependent on experience, capabilities and other factors.
Skills, Duties and Traits:
- We are seeking someone who is honest and can earn and keep the trust of our target audience of potential customers while remaining excited about technology and the way IT can be used to successfully help our customers better achieve their mission.
- The candidate must be able to generate leads, follow through, track actions and next steps, set and meet goals.
- Sell MadWolf as a Managed Services Provider (MSP) as well as a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP).
- Reports directly to the company owner, but exists as a team player.
- Experience with B2B Sales in the small-to-medium business and association sectors is a plus.
- Activity reporting must be done in our CRM.
- Good interpersonal skills for building lasting relationships.
- Proficient in a Microsoft Windows/Office environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication to ensure every detail is documented.
- Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Experience with Sell (a.k.a. Quosal) and ConnectWise beneficial but not mandatory. We will offer training.
- Minimum of four-year Bachelor degree required.
Our office is located in Washington DC, with work from home / remote work at times also possible as well as occasional travel required. Transportation via metro or Uber supplied for appointments outside of Washington.
The work entails frequent telephone and email communication in the English language with end-users of various levels of computer skills and backgrounds. Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
For applications to be considered, salary requirements and a cover letter must accompany resume response.
Please email us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Back to Current Opportunities...